I am skilled in translating client needs into purposeful content and strive to provide an exceptional user experience through process-driven instructional design.
Annette excels at one of the hardest jobs in any organization, persuading a multitude of individuals to help with things for which they are not responsible. The result was a world class training program, Liquibase University. This built-from-scratch program literally helped increase Liquibase’s engagement with its community by two orders of magnitude. In a period of roughly 18 months Liquibase went from talking to a few dozen customers, to 3000+ students, which in turn helped drive a six-fold increase in customer count. Most importantly, Annette did this autonomously, with limited guidance other than building a compelling and engaging set up courses. She quickly learned the fundamentals of Liquibase’s complex technology, built a framework, and then solicited input and reviews from multiple functions to develop, test and maintain the widely-praised program. She is a pleasure to have as a colleague and simply one of the best in her field! – Dion Cornett, former CEO of Liquibase Inc.
Lead Learning Experience Designer
(June 2021 – Present)
Direct responsibility for the content creation and project management for the Liquibase University initiative focused on advancing the end user’s product skills from beginner level to expert use.
Implemented a multi-level expertise credentialing system providing Liquibase University users a valid and portable record of their product knowledge.
(May 2020 – June 2021)
Design and development of instructional solutions for the Liquibase Community product. Collaboration with designated subject matter experts to plan, conceptualize, design, develop, and create interactive and innovative learning solutions that increase client engagement with the product.
Merge Healthcare, an IBM Company
Director, Clinical Structured Reporting
(2015 – 2017)
Directed a team of 12 remote based reporting engineers and consultants responsible for designing clinical content data entry models for physician structured reporting including required documentation for cardiology departments. Worked directly with clients to build supportable workflow change models including clinical results presentation and data collection.
- Improved physician satisfaction through vigorous outreach initiatives to drive software advances in structured reporting offerings.
- Created new internal business processes and cross-functional teams resulting in improved efficient operations and organizational structure which strengthened accountability and consistency, resulting in improved employee and client satisfaction.
- Implemented Salesforce to track, manage and resolve customer support and product customization requests beyond contracted service levels while maintaining costs within client billable hours.
Cardinal Health, Inc.
Technical Products Manager
(2000 – 2012)
Management of field-based engineers concentrated in the western United States for client software training and implementation of system packages focused on Nuclear Medicine departments in both hospital and clinic-based practices.
- Successful product management, development, and deployment of a customer web-based application including employee and client training and creation of a mobile application with online tutorials and materials.
- Increased internal team collaboration including operations, sales and I.T. support which produced faster resolution of complex client system issues.
- Consistently achieved and exceeded organizational goals for value-added client services targeting product implementation through developed and enhanced work flow processes.
- Improved client satisfaction through recurrent product surveys, continuous improvement for client service levels, and utilization of user-centric software development results.
Dedicated, thoughtful, fair, precise, knowledgeable, detail-oriented are words that come to mind when I think of Annette. She has a passion for transferring knowledge to others. and her training skills are conducive in promoting a learning environment. She looks at different approaches in presenting material so the individual can grasp the concept. A great personality, work partner, and asset to any organization – Terri Parasida, Regional Business Director at Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc.