I am skilled in translating client needs into purposeful content and strive to provide an exceptional user experience through process-driven instructional design.
“Having worked with Annette for over 5 years I can say with certainty that she is a very focused individual with a strong sense of customer focus. She has managed a great team of field technical representatives through many software migrations and industry changes. The team under me is the help desk support for her team and our customers. Annette has a great communication style and we have had open feedback with each other about our respective teams and their customer interactions. I would be glad to work with Annette in any situation and know she brings a very strong skill set to any team she is on!” – Randy Cook, Director of Software Engineering, at Cardinal Health
Learning Experience Designer
(May 2020 – Present)
The design, development, and project management of Liquibase University which is focused on client-facing online learning for the Liquibase suite of products.
- Successful execution of Liquibase University campaign resulting in more than 7000+ users and 2000+ course certifications issued since its inception in May 2020.
- Created and implemented seven new courses and 2 certification exams within 18 months.
- Instituted user reminder notifications to drive course completion rates which increased by more than 10% in three months.
- Built and executed a multi-level user expertise credentialing system which includes three levels – Practitioner, Associate, and Professional designations.
Merge Healthcare, an IBM Company
Director, Clinical Structured Reporting
(2015 – 2017)
Managed remote based reporting engineers and consultants responsible for designing clinical content data for physicians’ structured reporting including required documentation for cardiology departments. The team worked directly with clients to build supportable workflow change models including clinical results presentation and data collection.
- Created new internal business processes and cross-functional teams resulting in improved efficient operations and organizational structure which strengthened accountability and consistency, resulting in improved employee and client satisfaction.
- Improved physician satisfaction through vigorous outreach initiatives to drive software advances in structured reporting offerings.
Cardinal Health, Inc.
Technical Products Manager
(2000 – 2012)
Management of field-based engineers focused on client software training and implementation of system packages focused on Nuclear Medicine departments in both hospital and clinic-based practices.
- Successful product management, development, and deployment of a customer web-based application including employee and client training and creation of a mobile application with online tutorials and materials.
- Facilitated internal team collaboration including operations, sales and I.T. support which produced faster resolution of complex client system issues.
- Consistently achieved and exceeded organizational goals for value-added client services targeting product implementation through developed and enhanced work flow processes.
Dedicated, thoughtful, fair, precise, knowledgeable, detail-oriented are words that come to mind when I think of Annette. She has a passion for transferring knowledge to others. and her training skills are conducive in promoting a learning environment. She looks at different approaches in presenting material so the individual can grasp the concept. A great personality, work partner, and asset to any organization – Terri Parasida, Regional Business Director at Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc.