Instructional designer, product manager, people instructor, and passionate learner.
Committed to learning excellence.
Dedicated, thoughtful, fair, precise, knowledgeable, detail-oriented are words that come to mind when I think of Annette. She has a passion for transferring knowledge to others. and her training skills are conducive in promoting a learning environment. She looks at different approachs in presenting material so the individual can grasp the concept. A great personality, work partner and asset to an organization – Terri Parasida, Regional Business Director at Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Instructing adult professionals has been one of the highlights of my career. I have learned much from those relationships and applied those lessons to improve client satisfaction and product improvement.
I am experienced in translating client needs into content that is used in real world scenarios and strive to provide an exceptional user experience with process-driven instructional design.
- TalentLMS content development utilizing adult learning principles and user experience design.
- Creation of text tutorials, learner activities, knowledge checks, certification testing, and animated instructional videos.
- Technical writing for online documentation for newly launched re-branded website.
Merge Healthcare, an IBM Company
- Improved physician satisfaction through vigorous outreach initiatives to drive software advances in structured reporting offerings.
- Created new internal business processes and cross-functional teams resulting in improved efficient operations and organizational structure which strengthened accountability and consistency, resulting in improved employee and client satisfaction.
- Implemented Salesforce to track, manage and resolve customer support and product customization requests beyond contracted service levels while maintaining costs within client billable hours.
Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Successful product management, development, and deployment of a customer web-based application including employee and client training and creation of a mobile application with online tutorials and materials.
- Increased internal team collaboration including operations, sales and I.T. support which produced faster resolution of complex client system issues.
- Consistently achieved and exceeded organizational goals for value-added client services targeting product implementation through developed and enhanced work flow processes.
- Improved client satisfaction through recurrent product surveys, continuous improvement for client service levels, and utilization of user-centric software development results.
Learning is a journey. Be curious.