I am skilled in translating client needs into purposeful content and strive to provide an exceptional user experience through process-driven instructional design.
Annette excels at one of the hardest jobs in any organization, persuading a multitude of individuals to help with things for which they are not responsible. The result was a world class training program, Liquibase University. This built-from-scratch program literally helped increase Liquibase’s engagement with its community by two orders of magnitude. In a period of roughly 18 months Liquibase went from talking to a few dozen customers, to 3000+ students, which in turn helped drive a six-fold increase in customer count. Most importantly, Annette did this autonomously, with limited guidance other than building a compelling and engaging set up courses. She quickly learned the fundamentals of Liquibase’s complex technology, built a framework, and then solicited input and reviews from multiple functions to develop, test and maintain the widely-praised program. She is a pleasure to have as a colleague and simply one of the best in her field! – Dion Cornett, former CEO of Liquibase Inc.
Learning Experience Designer
(May 2020 – Present)
The design, development, and project management of Liquibase University which is focused on client-facing online learning for the Liquibase suite of products.
- Successful execution of Liquibase University campaign resulting in 6000+ users and 2000+ course certifications issued since its inception in May 2020.
- Created and implemented seven new courses and 2 certification exams within 18 months.
- Instituted user reminder notifications to drive course completion rates which increased by more than 10% in three months.
- Built and executed a multi-level user expertise credentialing system which includes three levels – Practitioner, Associate, and Professional designations.
Merge Healthcare, an IBM Company
Director, Clinical Structured Reporting
(2015 – 2017)
Managed remote based reporting engineers and consultants responsible for designing clinical content data for physicians’ structured reporting including required documentation for cardiology departments. The team worked directly with clients to build supportable workflow change models including clinical results presentation and data collection.
- Created new internal business processes and cross-functional teams resulting in improved efficient operations and organizational structure which strengthened accountability and consistency, resulting in improved employee and client satisfaction.
- Improved physician satisfaction through vigorous outreach initiatives to drive software advances in structured reporting offerings.
Cardinal Health, Inc.
Technical Products Manager
(2000 – 2012)
Management of field-based engineers focused on client software training and implementation of system packages focused on Nuclear Medicine departments in both hospital and clinic-based practices.
- Successful product management, development, and deployment of a customer web-based application including employee and client training and creation of a mobile application with online tutorials and materials.
- Facilitated internal team collaboration including operations, sales and I.T. support which produced faster resolution of complex client system issues.
- Consistently achieved and exceeded organizational goals for value-added client services targeting product implementation through developed and enhanced work flow processes.
Dedicated, thoughtful, fair, precise, knowledgeable, detail-oriented are words that come to mind when I think of Annette. She has a passion for transferring knowledge to others. and her training skills are conducive in promoting a learning environment. She looks at different approaches in presenting material so the individual can grasp the concept. A great personality, work partner, and asset to any organization – Terri Parasida, Regional Business Director at Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc.