Instructional Designer, Product Manager, People Instructor, and Passionate Learner.
Committed to learning excellence.
Dedicated, thoughtful, fair, precise, knowledgeable, detail-oriented are words that come to mind when I think of Annette. She has a passion for transferring knowledge to others. and her training skills are conducive in promoting a learning environment. She looks at different approachs in presenting material so the individual can grasp the concept. A great personality, work partner and asset to an organization – Terri Parasida, Regional Business Director at Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Annette is a passionate and well-rounded learning experience designer with tons of project management experience! Liquibase benefited greatly from her organization and training development experience, which ensured the Liquibase Fundamentals program’s success. She was an absolute joy to work with, and I would absolutely welcome the opportunity to have her on my team again! – Cat McCormick, Lead Technical Writer and Project Manager at Liquibase.
Instructing adult professionals has been one of the highlights of my career. I have learned much from those relationships and applied those lessons to improve client satisfaction and product development.
I enjoy the cross-functional collaboration process with members of the project team and subject matter experts to deliver content within tight project deadlines
I am skilled in translating client needs into purposeful content and strive to provide an exceptional user experience through process-driven instructional design.
I have experience in building eLearning content for both non-profit organizations and innovative tech companies.
- TalentLMS content development utilizing adult learning principles and user experience design.
- Creation of text tutorials, learner activities, knowledge checks, certification testing, and animated instructional videos.
- Technical writing for online documentation for newly launched re-branded website.
Merge Healthcare, an IBM Company
- Improved physician satisfaction through vigorous outreach initiatives to drive software advances in structured reporting offerings.
- Created new internal business processes and cross-functional teams resulting in improved efficient operations and organizational structure which strengthened accountability and consistency, resulting in improved employee and client satisfaction.
- Implemented Salesforce to track, manage and resolve customer support and product customization requests beyond contracted service levels while maintaining costs within client billable hours.
Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Successful product management, development, and deployment of a customer web-based application including employee and client training and creation of a mobile application with online tutorials and materials.
- Increased internal team collaboration including operations, sales and I.T. support which produced faster resolution of complex client system issues.
- Consistently achieved and exceeded organizational goals for value-added client services targeting product implementation through developed and enhanced work flow processes.
- Improved client satisfaction through recurrent product surveys, continuous improvement for client service levels, and utilization of user-centric software development results.