I am skilled in translating client needs into purposeful content and strive to provide an exceptional user experience through process-driven instructional design.
Lead Learning Experience Designer
(June 2021 – Present)
Project management of the concept, design, development, and implementation of online learning for for Liquibase’s client base utilizing modern instructional design methodology.
(August 2020 – June 2021)
Design and development of instructional solutions for the Liquibase Community product. Collaboration with designated subject matter experts to plan, conceptualize, design, develop, and create interactive and innovative learning solutions that increase client engagement with the product.
Instructional Designer, Internship
(May 2020 – July 2020)
The design and implementation of online instruction for the Product Engineering division focused on the Liquibase Community product offering.
Merge Healthcare, an IBM Company
Director, Clinical Structured Reporting
(2015 – 2017)
Directed a team of 12 remote based reporting engineers and consultants responsible for designing clinical content data entry models for physician structured reporting including required documentation for cardiology departments. Worked directly with clients to build supportable workflow change models including clinical results presentation and data collection.
- Improved physician satisfaction through vigorous outreach initiatives to drive software advances in structured reporting offerings.
- Created new internal business processes and cross-functional teams resulting in improved efficient operations and organizational structure which strengthened accountability and consistency, resulting in improved employee and client satisfaction.
- Implemented Salesforce to track, manage and resolve customer support and product customization requests beyond contracted service levels while maintaining costs within client billable hours.
Cardinal Health, Inc.
Technical Products Manager
(2000 – 2012)
Management of field-based engineers concentrated in the western United States for client software training and implementation of system packages focused on Nuclear Medicine departments in both hospital and clinic-based practices.
- Successful product management, development, and deployment of a customer web-based application including employee and client training and creation of a mobile application with online tutorials and materials.
- Increased internal team collaboration including operations, sales and I.T. support which produced faster resolution of complex client system issues.
- Consistently achieved and exceeded organizational goals for value-added client services targeting product implementation through developed and enhanced work flow processes.
- Improved client satisfaction through recurrent product surveys, continuous improvement for client service levels, and utilization of user-centric software development results.
Dedicated, thoughtful, fair, precise, knowledgeable, detail-oriented are words that come to mind when I think of Annette. She has a passion for transferring knowledge to others. and her training skills are conducive in promoting a learning environment. She looks at different approaches in presenting material so the individual can grasp the concept. A great personality, work partner, and asset to any organization – Terri Parasida, Regional Business Director at Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc.