Instructional designer, product manager, people instructor, and passionate learner.
Committed to learning excellence.
Annette is a thoughtful leader. She has a masterful training background. Staff level and physicians have benefited from her training experience. Finally she is just a pleasure to work with. I would welcome the opportunity to have her on my team or be a member of her team again in the future! – Tina Eichler-Lantz, Development Director at Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Awards and Certifications
- Best in KLAS 2016, Merge Cardiology Reporting
- Best in KLAS 2015, Merge Cardiology Rerporting
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT)(N) (Retired)
- Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist (CNMT)(Retired)
I have a commitment and passion for learning and have grown professionally and personally by collaborating with others outside my area of expertise, to find solutions that benefit both internal and external stakeholders.
I am always looking for new ways to engage the learner with a focus on project details.
A flexible and innovative team player, I have experience working in rapidly changing environments with evolving organizational priorities.
- Client product training and support.
- Project management.
- Team leadership and team building.
- Product management with project oversight with deadline orientation.
- Experience with ADDIE.
- Analytical thinking and planning.
- Cross-functional team collaboration.
- Strong communication, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Experience applying learning theories to design.
- Lean Six Sigma Kaizen Leader.
Tools and Technology
- Canvas LMS
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Visio
- Powtoons animation software
Master of Science in Learning Technologies, Instructional Systems Design
University of North Texas January 2019 – May 2020
Coursework: Web Authoring | Foundations of Learning Technologies | Learning and Cognition | Multimedia in Technology Applications | Analysis of Research in Learning Technologies | Instructional Systems Design I | Instructional Systems Design II | New Technologies of Instruction | Technology-Based Learning Environments | Human-Computer Interaction | Online Design and Pedagogy
Bachelors in Applied Arts and Sciences
Midwestern State University June 2017 – December 2018
Associate in Applied Science – Nuclear Medicine
Houston Community College
Learning is a journey. Be curious.